The biblical king Saul is actually Solagbade Popoola the current President of the International Council for Ifa Religion (ICIR) and of the expelled Aje worldwide.¹ He, whose esoteric name is Okunkun (Darkness), along with his fellow expelled Aje, have been trying hard to quench me permanently so as as revealed in essays in this blog which contain information that can be used to remove the veils they have been putting over the eyes of various peoples all over the world. As Saul during the fourth age he became an Ooni of Ife and one of his sons named Jonathan who had been my best friend (1 Samuel 18:1) betrayed me (Psalm 41:9) despite our covenant (1 Samuel 20) when we ate a meal of Osa Irete together² and they ended up perishing together (2 Samuel 31; 1 Chronicles 11). Although Solagbade did not become an Ooni in this present age, he did rise to a similar position in becoming the president of the ICIR. Moreover, he is the Oluwon’la (head of all Oluwo “Awo leaders”) of Odewale community in Alakuko, Ogun State, Nigeria, and Ogbe Otura which is the odu of this community is also the odu of the orisha Aku and by implication nearly all the Omo Oduduwa as a whole, which makes Odewale a microcosm of the Aku nation (our confederation is called ÈGÚN after the irunmole named ÒGÚN who founded it and AKU is another name of the orisha Oranmiyan who inheritd a large subset that is the portion of Osara; other subsets include Ogu aka Egun named after Okun who is better known as Olokun, Awori, etc). But that Jonathan did become Ooni and he is Oba Enitan Ogunwusi the current Ooni of Ife who dedicated his coronation to Zeus in an Anglican church without remorse till date.
- Sol(a) > Saul — (Solagbade is usually shortened to Sola)
- Enitan > (J)onathan
This Ooni also unwittingly confessed his esoteric lineage, that he is an offspring of Edi and the leader of all expelled Aje among the Aku; the Pope is the leader of all expelled Aje among the oyinbo). As is already known, Edi the Devil is Jesus who is Zeus. He has also been desecrating the palace of Oduduwa and the entire isese (traditionalism) for instance by inviting and honoring above himself Enoch Adeboye a notorious Christian pastor while deceiving the people by painting white the sacred groves of the orishas (saints; cf. Matthew 23:25-26).
Jesus is my father
I will continue to do it forever and ever. Those who criticised me are ignorant of the supreme power of God Almighty before whom all kings must bow. God is the King of all kings. He appoints kings and dethrones them. Remember I am not the first Ooni, I am the 51st, so people have been here before me. It pleased God to put me on the throne and that is why I am here. Why will I not worship the God who made it possible?
– Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi³
- The Aje can be male or female but the power of the females is more obvious. Osa Irosun is the odu of Okunkun and it says that the Aje see him as one of them. In his case, they see him as one of them because he is one of them and it is also the odu of Edi their overall leader. But this is not the case with all Osa Irosun males as the implication for the non-Aje males is that the Aje are likely to let them be.
- Sometime in June 2015 I performed an Ifa divination for myself and Ifa revealed the odu Osa Irete
- pic.twitter.com/2wrhKViRNS; Ooni of Ife blasts critics who mocked him for calling Jesus ‘his father’ By Danielle Ogbecheon July 24, 2016, http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/24/%E2%80%8Eooni-ife-blasts-critics-mocked-calling-jesus-father/