Olodumare is an Aku epithet for the Supreme Being and its full etymology has been hidden in plain sight, or so it seems. Solagbade Popoola who is the Anti-Aganju, a sorcerer-cum-babalawo, a top ruler of the Iyami (i.e. expelled Aje/Angel), and who used manipulation and murder to become the President of the International Council for Ifa Religion (ICIR), and who has acquired a cornucopia of stanzas of the Ifa literary corpus has shown it to be elided from Olodu-ikoko ti ntan Oshumare with the English translation as “Owner of the pot that brings forth the rainbow light.” This essay is a brief exposé of the names of this Being and the Omo Osin (Messiah) from this epithetwhich many have mistaken for a name.
It was arrived at in view of the manner in which this Being came into being in our solar system at the third stage of creation. When some irunmoles were already here, i.e. this solar system, one of them requested for the Being’s presence. Ifa consultation was performed and the prescriptions complied with, which involved the preparation of some materials in a pot. Once done, this pot auto-ignited Oshumare the irunmole of the rainbow who shone non-stop for many days. On the 303rd day, the Being emerged therefrom. Where this being was all the while prior to emerging here is not the focus of this essay but will be hinted at.
The foregoing is however incomplete as it gives the impression of a complete name and that the appellation Oshumare is a complete name. Whereas, once the latter which is of Ela aka Obatala is split into its component parts it will be seen to contain the name of the Supreme Being, which is illustrated below.
Olodu can function as a stand alone title and is derived from the concatenation of Oni and Odu.
Oshumare is not a name but a name + genealogy and is derived from Oshu omo Are whose translation is “Oshu offspring of Are,” which implies that the name of the Supreme Being is Are and that of the Rainbow Spirit is Oshu.
- Olo- (adjective): revocalization of Oni which means Owner (probably a cognate), Possessor, Epitome, derived by the nominalization of the verb ni (have) by the affixation of O-.
- Odu (name): the Unknown One; derived from the verb du (hide); misread and re-lexified by Egyptologists as Atum, misread by Sumerologists as Utu.
- Ikoko (noun): pot; derived by doubling the verb ko (collect).
- Ti (preposition): that.
- N (auxiliary): is.
- Tan (verb): ejects.
- Oshu (name): the Issuance, the Transmission; derived from the verb shu (issue (derived therefrom), transmit); hence the bearer is truly the Oro (issued word, message, Hebrew Torah) of the Supreme Being as thoughts need to be issued as word or some other message format in order to reach the recipient(s); confused by Hebrews and others with Eshu which they re-lexified to Yeshu, Yeshua, Joshua; altered by the Hebrews who invented Yah/Yahu/Yeho as a prefix and affixed it to Oshu to invent the schizoid names Yehoshua, Yahushua, etc.
- Omo (noun): offspring, child/children; derived from the verb mo (mould) and from which is the Hebrew amo of the same meaning, and the Aku amo is clay which is used for moulding.
- Are (noun): the Presence (cf. Exodus 33:13-23), the Manifestation, the Arrived One, the Being; derived from the verb re (present, manifest, arrive, be); misread by Egyptologists and Hebrews as Re which the former confused with Ora (short for Oramfe; an Aku name for the god who fights with thunder celts) and deliberately altered by the latter by substituting /w/ for /r/ and affixing as a prefix Yah which is their invention and which was further altered to Jehovah: (A)re > Re > (Yah)weh.
The name of the Supreme Being is therefore Odu and also Are, both combined by Egyptologists as Atum-Re which is also seen in the bearer’s alternative epithet Odumare from which the name Edumare is derived as the eponym or domain name. Similarly, the name of Obatala is Oshu and Eshumare which the Hebrews schizophrenically render in Ezekiel 48:35 as YHWH Shammah is the eponym and domain name of Iremo + Remo + Epe his biological people from Ile-Ife. That Odu is Olodu, Odumare is Olodumare brings to mind the famous statement by Louis XVI of France: “I am the state.”
In conclusion, the epithet Olodumare is an elision of Oni Odu-ikoko ti n tan Oshu omo Are which in English is The bearer of the unknowable pot that ejects Oshu the offspring of Are, and the Aku name for the Rainbow is not really Oshumare but Oshu. So, the claim by the Hebrews that the name of the Olodumare cannot be uttered by men is false but schizophrenically derived from the knowledge that mankind cannot discover the origin and mysteries of Olodumare except for what is revealed (Deuteronomy 29:29).
How the Omo Oduduwa, especially the Ifa and Orisha priests and priestesses, and the occupants of the Obatala temple in Ile-Ife forgot all these and that Obatala is Oshumare, for centuries despite doing wonders and possessing and having access to copious amounts of associated sacred texts is not just most shameful but testifies strongly to their infiltration and deep and pervasive nay ubiquitous mental enslavement by the Iyami Esoronga.
Now I have fulfilled that part of my divine assignment of declaring these names, which I really began in August 2011 when out of the blues the Eshu-Yeshua link was divinely brought to my attention and was used to set me free from Jesus and Christianity. It started with Yeshu(a) to Eshu to Oshumare/Eshumare and ended with the full revelation of Oshu and by implicit association Are.
Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will b opened to you.
All I did was to ask internally, not really a prayer; I thought it was time for me to know the etymology of Oshumare and somehow, given previous responses, knew Ifa would teach me, and I received the prompt in two or three days. The journey has been tough and since that epiphany the Iyami and many of the aforementioned clerics have killed me once – the 6th time since birth and thankfully their last chance to quench me for good – and till date still try all day and all night to kill me and keep on attacking me any way they can (Psalm 22; Matthew 10:22; John 7:19; 15:18-21). I’ll have my exceedingly brutal revenge (Otura Irete; Deuteronomy 32:1-43).
Psalm 22:22 I will declare your name to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will praise you.
John 17:6 I have manifested your name to the men whom you have given me out of the world. They were yours, you gave them to me, and they have kept your word (akapo!)…26 And I have declared to them your name, and will declare it, that the joy with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them.
John 14:14 If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.
John 16:23… Most assuredly I say to you, whatever you ask the father in my name he will give you.24 Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
See also John 3:18.
Since the Kongo peoples only are of ancient Ejigbo (Egypt) the cognates of these names very likely exists in their lexicon, as should with other Bantu peoples, neighbours of the Aku, and all over West and Central Africa.
To those in the diaspora of descent from these areas, who call themselves Christians, Black Hebrews and so on and who use Hebrew dictionaries like Strong’s and try to learn Hebrew even though they are well aware of the actual identity of the Hebrews as the Synagogue of Satan goes these questions:
- Do you really think the Hebrews speak the actual language that you’ve been trying to learn?
- Do you really think the people of the biblical Promised Land were ever truly called Hebrews or Israel?
- Do you really think the Synagogue of Satan would ever be truthful or anywhere so about the next of the Supreme Being?
- Have you ever asked yourself why the so-called Yahweh / YHWH is absent from contemporary cognate languages of that region?
- Have you ever asked yourself why the name Israel is absent from contemporary cognate languages of that region? In Arabic, it’s cognate is yisra’il which is “wicked spirit” and the Mesha stele inscription that has been harped upon as proof refers instead to the Hebrews who were the Hyksos.