In the year 168 BC, during a period when various nations sought to colonize and wipe out Ifẹ Oodaye (the biblical kingdom of Judah/Judaea), Antiochus IV Epiphanes who was then ruler of the Seleucid Empire (175 – 164 BCE) desecrated the Temple. He set up the abomination of desolation, a statue of the Greek chief god Jupiter/Zeus Olympius but with his (Antiochus) face on it and set up on top of Ọbàtálá’s altar, and ordered the Aku a.k.a. Ọmọ Oodua who are Ọbàtálá’s people to worship Zeus (2 Maccabees 6) – Ọbàtálá is Eshumare. These actions are similar to that of Lucifer as described in Isaiah 14 about his fatal attempt to be regarded as the Almighty, the attempt by Babylon to force Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to bow to Babylonian images (Daniel 3), and the introduction of Christianity with its images (e.g. using the portrait of Cesare Borgias for Jesus/Zeus) by the colonizers (white supremacist/European continuation of the Greco-Roman Hellenization) to Ẹgbẹ Ọmọ Oodua (nation of Ọmọ Oodua) in West Africa – the Vatican/Rome/Church will be destroyed for this in one day just like Pompeii was but worse (Jeremiah 51:61-64; Revelations 18).
Exactly three years later the Maccabees pulled down the abomination. However, the Romans finally destroyed the Temple in 70CE, in fulfillment of the Saviour’s (Ọbàtálá) prophecy of Matthew 24:2. They also afflicted the Ẹgbẹ Ọmọ Oodua, selling some into captivity while slaughtering many. This fulfillment of another prophecy (Zechariah 13:7-9; Luke 21:20-24) marked a temporary end to the kingdom of Ifẹ who is with the Father (Luke 15:25-32). The ancient Romans, who together with the ancient Greeks and other Indo-Europeans are the Babylonians, set up a temple of Jupiter (Roman name for Zeus) in Ile-Ifẹ (biblical Jerusalem) allegedly sometime at the start of the 2nd century CE.
During these persecutions the Greco-Romans including Constantine plagiarized the Bible – e.g. with the Greek Septuagint – for the purpose of leading the world astray via deceit. They crafted and propagated a religion full of lies and blasphemy. It involved the preservation of Greco-Roman and Babylonian idolatry, twisting of several Scriptural teachings and words, and many others. These people and other Amorites like King James of the Bible version named after him removed the name of Ọlọrun the Almighty when preparing his version of the Bible, especially the New Testament, introduced words like Lord, and replaced the name Eshumare with Zeus/IeZeus/Jesus, a name that Eshumare never taught his people. Some researchers who have looked closely at the names IeZeus and Antiochus Epiphanes say that they correspond to the number 666.
The implication is that Christians do not call upon the names of the Father and Son but call upon the dragon and beast. Since the Eshumare is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and “anti-Christ” refers to the opposite, it follows that Christians are part of the anti-Christ in that they are lost, at one with lies and are dead, morose and deluded (Luke 9:60). Church buildings including cathedrals, shrines and the likes are temples dedicated to Zeus, likewise the food shared (Revelations 2:20) during festivities like Christmas, Easter and other holidays that Eshumare never taught his people (Deuteronomy 16; Zephaniah 3:18; Acts 7:42-43). They engage in fetish practices with their idolatry like crucifixes and other images (Ezekiel 18:12-13 and worship of unclean spirits (1 Timothy 4:1).
Taking it further, Christians dedicate themselves e.g. children and many activities like naming ceremonies, Christenings, song, dance, birthdays, employment, retirement, burials, baptisms, weddings, etc. to Zeus. Christians are under a strong delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:7-12) of the kind first described by Micaiah in 2 Chronicles 18, led by false prophets (Micah 3:5-7), under a veil of deceit (Isaiah 25:7), and seek, ignorantly and otherwise, Zeus/IeZeus/Jesus to redeem them to the bottomless Pit to join him in eternal condemnation. Jesus/Zeus is the false prophet whose father is Satan. Thus the presence of a huge number of factions/denominations/churches in Christianity is not surprising as it is the broad way that leads to perdition. If they disagree they should explain:
- how is it that almost all the names in the New Testament are different from those in the Old Testament?
- how is it that the names in the Peshitta Bible versions are different from Roman/Vatican/English/Western versions?
- how is it that the symbol of the cross (cross of Tammuz) which Constatine propagated, was not used by Saviour’s people, was never recorded in the Scriptures and is strange to the Ẹgbẹ Ọmọ Oodua?
- how is it that the biblical Israelites are blacks but the Christians have been led to believe that they have Amorite features?
- what happened to all the dark-skinned of the Levant including the Egun (Aegean) people of Philistine, the Edo/Idu (Edomites/Idumeans), the Ijẹbu (Jebusites), and so on during the period of Greco-Roman persecution including the destruction of the second Temple in 70 CE if not that the Greco-Romans massacred them as prophesied in Ezekiel 37?
- which spirit do Christians call on when the Saviour has mentioned clearly that he will gather back his scattered sheep and fill them with his spirit?
- why apparitions/visions, from Caucasians, of heaven, hell, Mary and the likes, are racist in that dark-skinned and indigenous negro names are not featured? (don’t blacks also go to heaven?). No wonder TuPac sang ‘I wonder if heaven got a ghetto’ – note that the posthumous producers of the video heavily added Zeus/Christian/deceptive elements to it.
- how is it that Christians accepted the lie that the progenitor of the biblical Israelites and his descendants are oyinbo (aka white)?
- how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not told them, especially those who call themselves born again, what the Saviour’s true name is (John 18:37)?
- how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not taught them, especially those who call themselves born again, to properly understand the Bible (John 12:40)?
- since there are so many Christian denominations with so many interpretations of the Bible, can there be more than one Holy Spirit?
- what happened to the Israelite tribe of Dan in Revelations 7:4-8?
One of the punishments Antiochus IV Epiphanes thus suffered for his abomination and megalomania was of worms that were feeding on his flesh until his death. This was a glimpse concerning those who receive the mark of the beast who would suffer from a similar punishment of never-dying worms (Isaiah 66:3-4; Mark 9:48).
Christianity is a slave religion as it has been used to promote white supremacy and worship of unclean spirits, and subdue the Black including the Ẹgbẹ Ọmọ Oodua. It is one part of the tripod called the axis of evil, Christianity-Islam-Judaism, which the Gentiles have used to carve out the land of Canaan for themselves (Joel 3:2). Also, anyone who claims to see or have seen visions/apparitions of an Amorite-looking Jesus/Zeus/IeZeus should consider the following Bible passage:
2 Corinthians 11:13 For these are false Apostles and treacherous workers and they liken themselves to the Apostles of the Messiah.14 And not to wonder at this, for if he who is Satan resembles an Irunmọlẹ,15 it is not a great matter if also his ministers imitate ministers of righteousness, those whose end will be like their works.
The Vatican, many other churches and scholars are well aware that Jesus and Zeus/IeZeus/JeZeus are cognates, but they deliberately come up with crafty but illogical arguments to deceive people. What then is his name?
According to those who have studied manuscripts of the Eshumare’s people and similar language manuscripts and Jews, the name is Yeshua – using English orthography. Since the biblical Israelites are actually the Ẹgbẹ Ọmọ Oodua (see also “The name is Dawodu (not David) – Part II“), there should be a word of the language of the Ọmọ Oodua that is a cognate of Yeshua, and using that information the accurate pronunciation can be determined. As expected it turns out that the Yoruba name of the Saviour is Èṣú (pronounced ÈŠÚ or Eshu; the ‘È’ sound is similar to that of ‘a’ in late) which is short for Èṣúmare. This may be difficult for many Ọmọ Oodua to accept as Bishop Ajayi Crowther (1809 – 1891 CE), an indoctrinated agent of the British Amorites who was the first person to translate the Bible from English to Aku, translated Satan as EṢU and many Ọmọ Oodua accepted while also being led to worship the idols of Jesus/Zeus as their saviour (Deuteronomy 28:64; 29:25-27; Psalm 81:8-12; 78:58; 135:15-18). Thankfully Èṣúmare has already prayed to Ọlọrun for mercy (Luke 23:34; a repeat of history), to forgive his people for this foolish act (Psalm 82:5; Isaiah 6:9-10; Acts 28:25-27). For more on EṢUMARE who is the Word that Ifa devotees venerate. Some of these liars deceive people into believing that the prophecies of the Old Testament have passed and are not to be taken literally but allegorically. Some tools used to deceive people into calling on Zeus include:
- Trinity Broadcasting Network
- 700 Club
- Christian Broadcasting Network
- Biblical Anthropology
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Glory to God for all things
- FOX NEWS
- Al Jazeera
- Virtue Online – The Voice for Global Orthodox Anglicanism
- International Olympic Committee – (Olympics in honour of Zeus Olympius)
- Christian Association of Nigeria
- Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria
- Bible Society of Nigeria
- Streaming Faith
- Catholic Church
- World Council of Churches
- National Geographic
- Scripture Union
- mass media (remember that in times past the people of Christianity/Islam burnt libraries and distorted/destroyed artefacts; they control mass media today for their evil plans)
- Universities like MIT
and many more.
Anyone still arguing for the name Jesus loves lies (John 3:18-21; 12:42-48) and will not enter Ọlọrun’s kingdom (Psalm 73:27; John 3:18-21; Revelations 21:27; 22:15). Rather, those who love the name Èṣú shall dwell in it (Psalm 69:36)!
***FLEE FROM CHRISTIANITY, AMORITE-DOMINATED AREAS/COMMUNITIES AND AMORITE WAYS AS THESE PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR INIQUITIES ON THE EARTH (GENESIS 15:16)***